We offer our customers project processing and delivery of turnkey solutions according to their specific requirements for water treatment and recycling. We approach each project individually with maximum respect to quality, reliability and environmental protection.
We offer engineering experience and references in the following areas:
Hybrid processes in one device
- combination of processes in one frame device (coagulation/UF), (UF/NF), (UF/RO).
Comprehensive technological units
- They represent combination of conventional and membrane processes,
- The design allows achieving the optimum operational conditions of partial processes,
- The selection of suitable processes is carried out with the goal of overcoming the design, process and operational limitations of partial processes.
Integrated membrane systems
- waste-free systems – zero liquid discharge (ZLD) – They emphasize the overall waste-free nature of technology with the maximum internal recycling of flows,
- low-waste systems – minimum liquid discharge (MLD) – The design is carried out to observe the condition of the minimum production of wastewater,
- recycling of wastewater – Recycling and Re-use,
- collection and use of rain water – Rain water harvesting (RWH).